According to a survey by Panorama, blogs are the 5th most trustworthy source of information. Thus, it can be considered credible depending on the nature of the blog and the credentials of the writer. This fact has not been lost in many companies as 36% of those listed in Fortune 500 have their own blog site.
However, it is not enough that you grow your blog site; you also have to optimise it for SEO. According to Warrington SEO experts, production of in-house news can help in boosting their SERP ranking. As long as you have access to the necessary tools, you can get great SEO results. If you don’t have these tools, then you can rely on Warrington Web Design to optimise your blogs.
How does Warrington Web Design search engine optimise your blog content?
- Focus on long-tail keywords: Keyword stuffing can hurt your SEO. What is advisable is using keywords that are relevant to your readers. Experts suggest focusing one or two long-tail keywords in every blog post.
- Make blog site mobile-friendly: Many valuable queries are sent via mobile phones and not via the computer. If you want more people to visit your website, you must allow them to view it using their smartphones. Moreover, Google now heavily favors websites that are mobile-friendly.
- Optimise meta-description: It’s a mistake not to create a meta-description for your blog. Meta-description appears in the SEPRs and introduces your web page to the readers. It will determine whether or not your content will be valuable.
- Organise topic tags: You might have visited blog sites that overuse topic tags. This is actually harmful as it can get you a penalty from Google. Warrington SEO experts suggest that you choose 15-25 unique topic tags that are important for your blog.
- Use internal linking: Inbound links can increase the relevancy or validity of your content. If you’ve written a blog post before that you can relate to the most recent one, it will help if you link it to the page.
It’s an understatement to say that search engine optimisation is important for marketers. Without practising effective SEO strategies, it’s hard to gain online visibility. Warrington Web Design knows this. That is why they help website owners optimise their web pages, including their blogs posts. The goal is to reach a wider audience and rank higher in the SERP. Contact us today.