How to Make More People Convert When On My Website?
At Warrington Web Design, we help our clients by building high conversion websites. Conversion rate refers to the number of visitors that go on to make a purchase or fill in the contact form on your website. A lot of businesses are completely focused on improving the number of visitors to their site, which won’t improve much. Instead, if you fixed your website’s conversion rate, you can generate more conversions from the current traffic you have.
Let’s take a look at some techniques to improve your website’s conversion rates.
Improve Your Visitors’ Experience
The easier your website is to use, the more people would buy from you. A well-built website should ensure every visitor can convert.
- Invest in a responsive website. Hire a Warrington web design if your website isn’t responsive.
- The website must be compatible with all the popular browsers including Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Ensure the website loads in no more than 3 seconds.
Make it Easy for Your Visitors to Trust You
A lot of people still have their doubts when transacting online. Do everything you can to make sure your website instils trust and credibility.
- Include your address, phone number as well as your email address. Make it easy for your visitors to find your contact information. If it’s difficult to find, they may think you have something to hide.
- If you have an SSL certificate, showcase the “VeriSign Secured” logo.
- Give your visitors social proof to add to the trust and credibility. Show testimonials from your customers. Don’t shy from showcasing some of the biggest brands you work with.
Don’t Ignore Your Calls to Action (CTA)
Your CTAs are the most important part of your website. After all, this is the part where you lead your visitors to take action. So make sure your CTAs can’t be missed. If they are not prominently visible, you are losing conversions. Ask your Warrington web design agency to design the CTA such that it stands out. Also, ensure the CTA is clear, precise, to the point and actionable.
Invest in the Headline
The headline is often the first thing that your visitors see, and your headline will determine whether your visitors will linger or bounce out. Make the most of the limited words you have at your disposal to impress your visitors. Write a compelling headline that will pique their curiosity and help them make their mind.